Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thankful for friends

Tonight my heart is still heavy and I am still not in the best shape, but I am so thankful for the friends God has placed in my life.  I have never needed others like I do now, I am so thankful for all of you that are walking right with me through this.  I can not tell you enough how thankful I am for all of you!!!  
Aloizs still needs your prayers his hard times are from 6pm-11pm his time so that is 11:00am-4:00pm our time.  I really think it might be that it is going into night time, which was when we played our family UNO and then Tony and I would kiss him good night and pray with him.  I think that was his favorite time in our home.  I think the night time was what meant the most to him, so that is when he misses us the most.  He has sent more messages today about wanting to be with us, and the one that gets me the most "I love you with all my heart you're my momma"  He is grieving.  He told me he can't look at the photo album we made him because it makes him too sad.  
With your help and prayers though we can turn this around for this precious boy that so desperately wants a family.  We have had 5 fund raising ideas come in this week!  Thank you all so much!  From singing benefits, to chicken stews, to yard sales, Jewelry parties, and so much more.  You guys are just the best!!  Our first one is one our family will be doing, we are going to be selling Candy Bar Bouquets for Valentines!  It will be "Double Love" fund raiser:) Show love to your special someone and while at the same time showing love to Aloizs, by helping make his dreams come true.  Be looking for more info on how to preorder your bouquet for Valentines:)
Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment