Wednesday, December 12, 2012

3 More days til Aloiz comes

Our family is so excited to be Hosting a child from Latvia over Christmas for 4 weeks.  I first saw Aloiz's picture on Facebook on October 12th.  I had never heard of New Horizons for Children before. When I saw his picture it got my attention and I stayed up late that night looking at the New Horizons website.  We started discussing and praying as a family each day after that.  All of our children were for this 100%.  I was so proud of them and their excitement level to share their Christmas and their Christmas break with a child that they didn't know.  That was just the beginning of this amazing journey that God has us on.  I will have to share pieces of this adventure a little at a time.  But for now let me say our Faith and trust in God has grown with each day since Oct. 12th.  Our focus, desires, thoughts, and prayers have all changed because of this one boys picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment