Thursday, June 6, 2013

10 day count down

CAN I JUST SAY WE ARE GETTING VERY EXCITED!!
we are doing a 10 day count down until we see Mitchell!  Every morning we send him a picture of something here, with the number of the days left til we see him.  
TODAY IS DAY 10!  
we only have 9 days until we fly but the count down is until we see him!! 
I can't believe we are getting this close!  
We are very ready got our Euros in the mail today and our family sticker for the car.  suitcases are just about complete, apartment is booked, airline tickets have come in the mail, and even have the taxi scheduled to pick us up at the airport. We are about as ready as it is going to get.  I am getting a little nervous we haven't ever flown across the ocean before...we have flown on long distances even Alaska but not over the ocean.  
I will blog more tomorrow, have something on my heart I would like to share but don't have the time today.  Be Blessed all my wonderful friends, Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment